Thursday, December 18, 2008

Access Denied

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Hello. Hello?
We (me and my teammate Manmeet) participated in Access, Modern school, Barakhamba road's annual computer symposium on 16th and 17th of December. And I am SAD.

Really, really SAD. Because after working for this for more than an year, I don't have anything to show for it. We made it to the finals among 55+ teams in DPS R.K puram and came 4th. Then, we beat everyone in the prelims in Access, and then come 4th again in the finals. Not 5th or 6th, but 4th. As if God is playing some kind of game with me. Just one place away from ecstasy.

This sucks. It really does.

2 comments:

Unknown

Doesn't matter.. Next Time you will win.. i can feel it :P

no i mean seriously..!

you people have worked hard..!

Pulzkit

thanks. :D

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates