Saturday, December 13, 2008

All nighters.

Saturday, December 13, 2008
You see, I am the kind of guy who gets the job done, no matter what. And that is why, I am familiar with the Holy Grail of all nerds - The All Nighter. Its when you are up all night, just doing what you have to do : study or work. Here are some tips for people like me who cannot study in the day, and hence, study from 10pm to 8am :

1. Get some cola. Or anything with fizz. A lot of fizz. Drink it every hour to fight sleepiness. Black coffee helps as well.

2. I recommend staying in a room without a computer or a TV. They might look innocent, but in reality, they can tempt you into wasting your time. Do not succumb!

3. Whenever you feel sleepy, do one of the following:
a.Slap yourself. Very effective.
b.Punch the wall. Hard.
c.Wash your eyes. Lame.
d.Put your head in the fridge for 10 seconds. Tried and tested.

4. In winters like now, don't get in the blanket. Wear socks and sit up. Kinda obvious.

And mind you, I am not joking. This can be vital to people in board classes, like me, whose future depends on their will power. Don't give up, soldiers.

2 comments:

Ankur Goel

Brilliant! Simply good. I got knocked while reading urs article bcz right now I'm sitting with my legs crossed and wearing socks and blanket aside. Will try to follow these guidelines, may prove effective.
Nice
Ankur
U may not know me but I know u. I came at JKPS this year for 'Different Strokes' Senior Quiz and got passed for final but ultimately lost! Doesn't matter.
Bye

Pulzkit

which school?

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates